My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Collection: Essie Nail Lacquer

Hello, my Pretties!

Tonight I have a quick post to share with you all.  So many of you have requested that I do a collection post or video but that is just not possible right now.

I have no organization to my makeup collection at the moment.  It is all pretty much stashed in drawers and boxes in my bedroom.  I keep my most used products on top of my dresser in a plastic storage container.  I don't have a vanity set up or anything like that.  Sorry.  *Makes sad face.*

So, at the end of last year I decided to show you some of my collection by showcasing my smaller collections that makeup my massive one.  Does that make any sense?

I already did a collection post on my E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color eyeshadow quads which you can check out HERE.

I just recently started really hauling nail polish.  I have a lot of different brands but I didn't have any Essie.  Back in November, fellow beauty blogger Julie of My Beauty Rate, sent me a package of four different nail polishes.  In the package were two Essie Nail Lacquers.  My very first ever!

And here they are!

Essie Nail Lacquer
Left to Right:
475 Castaway and 655 Big Spender

To see the original post, click HERE.

Once I tried these beauties on, I needed to get some more!  And I did.  Here are another four Essie Nail Lacquers I purchased for myself.

Essie Nail Lacquer
Left to Right:
852 Sand Topez
853 Nice is Nice
886 Lady Like
744 Trophy Wife

And there you have it.  My entire Essie Nail Lacquer collection.  It's not much but I love them all!

Do you own any Essie?  Is there a specific one you think I should have in my collection?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥  All items in this post were purchased by me with my own money unless stated otherwise.  ♥♥

19 comments:

  1. I think you should get California Coral,its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for the recommendation. I will keep my eyes out for that one :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh pretty colors, I love the "Sand Topaz" ... I've heard the Essie "matte" polish is really good but I've never tried any of the Essie colors, but I will next time they have a sale on! *hehehe* Thanks for sharing honey! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm new to Essie so this is all I have tried. I haven't tried the matte ones yet. I really like Sand Tropez but I think my favorite would be Lady Like. I even like the name!

      Delete
  3. I love essie!! I think I have about 6 or 7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! It's about the size of my collection then :) Which ones do you have? I'd love to get ideas on which ones to get next :)

      Delete
  4. I own a handful of Essie, but the only ones I can think of are the Matte topcoat and the color Luxedo... which is super dark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a matte topcoat! I will have to get that one! I like the name Luxedo. So cute. Is it black? I don't mind dark colors at all :)

      Delete
  5. I love Essie nail polishes, I think their color range is pretty good. I really want to get my hands on Lady Like, such a pretty color :)

    Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that they have a huge range of awesome colors! So many that I want :) I highly recommend Lady Like. It's a very nice pink. The name suits it perfectly.

      Delete
  6. Great colors! love the 2 pinks. I have yet to try essie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the pinks are really nice. I like Big Spender a lot but it translates to a more purple-y pink when on the nails. I guess the flash just brightened it up too much :) They are a little on the pricey side for me but they are nice nail polishes.

      Delete
  7. I love Essie polishes!! And Island Hopping is a must!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Island Hopping just because of the name! LOL. Such a cute name! Thanks for the recommendation. I will look for it :)

      Delete
  8. I've been wanting to try this nail polish brand.
    Pretty colors you've picked out

    I've awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, just wanted to let you know :]
    http://dreafashionista.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so surprised to see that a lot of you beauties haven't tried Essie before. I thought I was the only one. LOL.

      And thank you for the award. I'm honored!

      Delete
  9. Great post!!!
    I like Essie and all the color you have are so pretty my favorite would be Fiji.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BBB. Hmm, now I'm going to have to look for Fiji. If you like it, I know I will too :)

      Delete
  10. I have 3 Essie polish that my boyfriend got me for Christmas. They are Marshmallow, Pink Diamond and Lilacism

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥