My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Wednesday: January 25, 2012



Hello, my Pretties!

I've missed three Pink Wednesdays this year already.  January 4th, 11th, and 18th.  Today is the 25th and the last Wednesday in January.  I had wanted to do a Pink Wednesday post every Wednesday this year but oh well, I've gone and messed that up.  Shucks!

Today's pink polish is actually my daughter's.  We went grocery shopping at H-E-B and she wanted to buy a toy which I said no to because toys at the grocery store tend to be more expensive than like at Wal-Mart.  So, she asked me what she could by and I saw this display of Essence nail polishes for $0.89.  I said she could pick one.  I'm so cheap.

There were so many colors to choose from and she chose pink.  I knew she would.  And here is that pink.

Essence Colour & Go
Quick Drying Nail Polish
0.16 fl. oz./5 mL

08 Ultimate Pink

Two coats of Ultimate Pink.

After the two coats of nail polish, the end results look exactly like the color of the bottle cap!

Nail Accessory Stickers

My daughter bought these were tickets she won playing games at Peter Piper Pizza a while back.  She bought a pack for herself and one for me.  She's so kind...sometimes!

These are more like stickers and not nail decals.  They peel off and stick right on to the nail.

My accent nail.

I applied one of the little flower stickers to my ring finger as my accent nail.  I topped it off with a single coat of Avon Nail Experts Mineral Strength nail treatment.  It was the closest thing I had to a top coat.  Since the nail art is more like a sticker than a decal, I wanted to make sure it didn't peel right off.

My Pink Wednesday nails for January 25, 2012.

And there you go.  At least I did one Pink Wednesday post in January.  I'll try and do better in February.  Maybe I should just make a point to do ONE Pink Wednesday post a month.  I'm very low on pink nail polishes!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money unless otherwise stated. ♥♥

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This was my first time using this brand and I really liked it. There were so many pretty colors to chose from so I do plan on getting more :) And I also like that they are mini sized because I buy a lot of polishes and I never use them up. It's cheaper to but these small sizes and chances that I'll use them up is greater.

      Delete
  2. So cute! And that pink is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Very cute. And I love this pink too. I'm much more into hot pinks or bright pinks than I am pale or pastel pinks. I think the bolder pinks look better with my skin tone :)

      Delete
  3. I love this pink manicure, hun! I've never seen this brand before. That pink is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To be quite honest with you, I'm not sure where they sell it. I've seen it at my grocery store and I think--THINK--Wal-Mart too. I don't think you can shop the website but here it is anyway. www.essence.eu At least this way you will be able to see what they offer. :)

      Delete
  4. Don't worry, I didn't do as many Pink Wednesday posts as I wanted to in January. Maybe we'll both get all the Wednesdays in February. This is a gorgeous pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah, hopefully we will do better in February! I better start looking for a new pink I haven't used yet!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Haha, yeah my daughter has good taste in nail polish!

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥