My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Another Mani Monday: Essie Sand Tropez

Hello, my Pretties!

I have an idea for a new series!

I haven't been that consistent with my Pink Wednesday posts but I have a new idea for another nail polish series.  Mani Mondays!  It will be just like Pink Wednesdays but without the pink!  I have run out of pink nail polishes!

Mani Mondays will showcase other nail polishes in my collection.  Any and every color except pink.  I will still do Pink Wednesdays when I have a pink polish to share with you.

And for my first Mani Monday post, I chose my favorite color of the moment.  My very first nude nail polish--Sand Tropez by Essie.



One coat.

Two coats.

I am in lust with this color.  I've always been a fan of bright flashy nail polishes but when I saw this shade sitting on the shelf, I just new I had to have it.  I adore it!  I hate saying this but it looks much better in person.

Thanks to Angie of Beauty Fashion Fitness, I used this on my toes for the first time and she was right, it looks fabulous!  This color is just so classy.  It's work appropriate yet feminine.

So, tell me what you think of my Mani Monday idea?  Would you like to see what other shades I have in my nail polish collection??

I think this Monday series will be good for me because it will keep me polishing my nails.  I can go weeks without painting them and I'd like to change that.  Let's hope this works and I can keep up with it!  I have loads of shades to share!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I've heard alot of rave about this color it is gorg... I'm looking forward to ur upcoming Mani posts ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I heard all the hoopla surrounding this color when it first came out. I just bought it recently. Late as usual! But I can see why it's a popular color. Thanks for your interest in my Mani Mondays. I think I know which color to share next :)

      Delete
  2. Love this color wow! So pretty for the spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, I know, I can't wait to wear this on my toes and some cute sandals! Almost springtime :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥