My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Collection: Kleancolor Nail Lacquer

Hello, my Pretties!

Feel like seeing another collection post?  Another nail polish collection post??

This time I have some Kleancolor Nail Lacquers to share with you.  As of right now, I only have 5 Kleancolor Nail Lacquers but I do plan on getting more.  I am happy with the quality of these polishes and the huge variety of shades to choose from.

Check out the Kleancolor website at www.kleancolor.com.  "Trend-setting shades with a top-quality formula long-lasting, chip-resistant nail lacquer."

But before you do that, check out my Kleancolor Nail Lacquer collection!

My Kleancolor Nail Lacquer collection.

18 Neon Yellow

20 Neon Pink

21 Neon Fuschia

153 Neon Amethyst

231 Chunky Holo Scarlet

Oh!  I forgot to add one more.  This one was the last one I purchased.  So make that, 6 in my Kleancolor collection!

160 Metallic Orange

Valued at $3.49, these nail polishes are well worth it.  I believe they have 236 different shades to choose from on their website!

Which one is your favorite?  Do you own any Kleancolor Nail Lacquers?  Any recommendations?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All products mentioned in this blog post were purchased by me with my own money. ♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Omg! I love those I have the greatest collection! I find them for $1 here :) they are actually some of my fav! They never chip on me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've seen them for a dollar too and I'm so budget conscience that I'm definitely going to buy some more at that price! I will grow my collection for sure! I'd love to see your collection :)

      Delete
  2. I have a few of those polishes. I may do a post on them. Pretty colors btw =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Yes! Do a post on them! I would love to see it. I want to buy some more so that way I know which ones to look for :)

      Delete
  3. Eeep! That neon pink is beautiful! Is the yellow one as opaque as the purple one? I've never had a yellow that wasn't sheer. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I totally agree with you! Yellow polishes are always so sheer. This one is opaque with 2 coats. It's going to get used plenty this summer ;)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥