My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, January 19, 2012

LFI: Cover Girl

Hello, my Pretties!

Time for another Look For Inspiration!

I named this look Cover Girl because I used only Cover Girl eye shadow singles for this look.  I do not know the names of these shadows because the stickers which had the name on the compact have since fallen off.

My last LFI was a smoky eye so this is the opposite.  This is a bright and colorful look using more than just 2 eye shadows.


I kept the look simple.  I let the colors do all the talking.  I used 3 different eye shadows.  I used a shimmery lime green shade a long the lower lash line.


I applied purple to the lid and blended blue into the crease.  I finished it off with a light shimmery brow high light and simple black liquid liner and a couple coats of black mascara.


This look is colorful without being in-your-face.  It doesn't look clown-y.  This type of eye look is good for those just starting off experimenting with color.


Also helping to keep the look toned down, is a slight flush of pink blush and glossy pink lips.  We want to keep the focus on the eyes.


My favorite part of this look was the lime green on the lower lash line.  So fun!

And that's it for this LFI.  Will you be recreating this look on yourself?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

16 comments:

  1. Hey chickie! Just letting you know I awarded you a blog award today. Check out the post on my blog for more info! http://www.adventuresinbeauty.com/2012/01/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, chickie! LOL. Thank you so much for the blog award! I'll head over to your blog right now :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, BBB. You should try something like this. I know you don't really do bright eyes but this one is not that bright :) I'd love to see your take on this look :)

      Delete
  3. This is a very gorgeous look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I have plans for some more bright eyes but I mean bright!

      Delete
  4. Wow! This is just so gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love wearing bright colors! This one isn't overly bright but I still like it :)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty look! This inspires me to pull out some of my colorful eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes! You should! LOL. I love looking at other's makeup looks using bright eye shadows. My favorite. And your have such beautiful blue eyes, give them some extra attention!

      Delete
  6. I love the top lip integration of colors. This is a nice day look. Keep up the good work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, that's a perfect way to describe this look. A colorful DAY TIME look! Very good. A night time look might be more bold. Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. Oops, I meant to say lid not lip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty colors <3 I hope ur having a good day love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you! Haven't seen you in a while. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I'm so happy you liked this look! I am having a good day. I've been in a pretty good mood lately. LOL. That's a change! Haha :) How have you been? I hope well, my sweets :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥