My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Collective Review: Garnier Fructis

Back in February, I tried a new hairspray by Herbal Essences which I reviewed after I finished the entire bottle. The final verdict was: I will not repurchase this product again. But at the end of the review, I did mention that I was testing out a new hairspray by Garnier Fructis.

Read my Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray: Review HERE.

So, when I hit up Wal-Mart looking for a new hairspray, I picked up 3 different products all by Garnier Fructis. I bought a shampoo, a hair mask, and a hairspray.
Garnier Fructis
Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
for Dry Scalp
13 fl oz (384 ml)
$3.97

Garnier Fructis
Fortifying Deep Condtioner
Sleek & Shine
3 Minute Mask
10.2 oz net wt (289 g)
$4.98

Garnier Fructis Style
Full Control Anti-Humidity Hairspray
Ultra Strong (Level 4 out of 5)
8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
$2.96

ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO:
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
I had some dry flaky skin forming along my hair line. Soooo not cute. It looked horrible. It was very obvious. I don't usually have a problem with dandruff. I'm thinking it was all the itching the Herbal Essence hairspray caused me that led to the flaking. I must say, after the 1st use, I did see a difference. After the 2nd use, the flakes at my hair line were almost gone. By the 3rd use, it was all gone! I used this dandruff shampoo every other hair wash. One time I'd use regular shampoo, the next time I'd use this dandruff shampoo. Now I only use it about once a week to make sure my head stays flake free. It has been since using this product. LOVE IT!

FORTIFYING DEEP CONDITIONER:
Very, very good!
I am almost on empty with this one here and I do intend to repurchase. I am very happy with this product. I shampoo my hair as usual then I apply this 3 minute mask and as I'm rinsing, I can feel the softness. Even after my hair dries, I can still feel the softness. I love it when my hair is soft! It is more manageable now. And there is also less frizz! Major plus point!! I love that this is in jar form so you can stick your whole hand in. Makes it easier than pumping it out or squeezing it out. The cream itself is a little thick but easy to distribute among my hair. It smells good too.

ANTI-HUMIDITY HAIRSPRAY:
LOVE IT!
This is the perfect hairspray. It smells good. It holds. I feel it lived up to its claims of "anti-humidity". And, it doesn't make my scalp itch! Need I say more? I finished all of this bottle and I also will repurchase this one.

My final thoughts on all this products goes like this: I love them. I am very happy with the results. I will repurchase again. And yes, I do recommend all of these products.

So, have any of you, My Pretties, tried any of these products? Is there any other Garnier Fructis items that I should try out??

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ I bought all of these products with my own money. These are my honest thoughts and opinions. Individual results may vary. ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. This shampoo absolutely didn't work on my boyfriend but no anti-dandruff shampoo seems to work on him z=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe he needs something a little more strong. I usually don't get dandruff and maybe that's why it helped me. I hope he finds one that helps him. Having dandruff is no fun :(

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥