My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, April 22, 2011

Haul: Avon Campaign 9 (2011)

On Tuesday, April 19, I received my Avon order for Campaign 9 by UPS. This was a small order for my customers but much bigger than the last few orders have been. My Avon business has been a little slow.

But, like I said, it did pick up this campaign. So much so, that I was able to order myself a few goodies. When my customer orders are few, I don't usually order anything for myself. I like to use my commission to pay for my purchases.

Here is what I bought:

Avon Campaign 9 2011 Haul
Smooth Minerals

I bought 2 Smooth Minerals Blushes
M401 Perfect Plum (Left)
M103 Copper Glow (Right)
2.5 g net wt (0.09 oz)

Perfect Plum on left.
Copper Glow on right.

Swatches.
Perfect Plum is more pink/purple and matte.
Copper Glow is more peach/coral with shimmer.

I bought 2 Smooth Minerals Eyeshadows
M107 Cocoa Glow (Left)
M501 Golden Moss (Right)
1.8 g net wt (0.06 oz)

Cocoa Glow on left.
Golden Moss on right.

Swatches.
Cocoa Glow is very light, shimmery,
and a very pretty neutral.
Golden Moss is a khaki green,
like army green with shimmer.

I bought 2 Smooth Minerals Lip Glosses
Malted Mineral (Left)
Bronze (Right)
SPF 15
3 g net wt (0.10 oz)

Swatches.
Malted Mineral on the left is so pretty.
It is a very wearable neutral for everyday.
Bronze on the right is more rich and bold.
Perfect for more dramatic night looks.
Both are very shimmery.


FIRST IMPRESSIONS:
I have not used these products for the exception of swatching them. But I must say, so far, I am loving all of them.

I was super impressed with the blushes. In the brochure, they looked a lot darker. (Buying makeup out of a brochure is a lot harder because the colors on the pages will vary to the actual product due to the printing process.) But, I was being brave and decided to buy some blushes that aren't like anything in my collection.

The eyeshadows are pretty. I would have liked the Golden Glow to be a little more WOW but I think the sheerness and subtlety of it will come in handy.

As for the lip glosses, I am loving them! Yes I am!

That's all I can share with you, My Pretties, for now. I will do an FOTD using these products as soon as I can. I can't wait to try out the blushes more than anything else I bought!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative. I bought these products with my own money. Avon does not sponsor me, send me free products, or ask me to review their products on my blog. Just because I sell Avon does not mean that I will be biased on my reviews. There are my own honest opinions and thoughts on these products. ♥♥

3 comments:

  1. Your photo examples are great. I was trying to decide if I liked Copper Glow blush. Avon should consult with you on helping people choose product colors. They just show little blobs on their product listing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, that is such a nice thing to say. I sell Avon so I think posting pics of the actual products helps my customers or potential customers out. I'm glad you liked them :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for these!! I was going through an Avon catalog and apparently someone made a mistake 'cause all the blush shades were EXACTLY the same, even though the names changed. Also, one problem I have with their products is that when I get the order, the colors are different than from the pictures (blush, foundation, etc). So I decided to google it and came across your blog. The funny thing is that I was unsure between Copper Glow and Perfect Plum and now I can choose peacefully knowing what I'm going to get. Again, thank you SO very much!! Amazing blog, the pictures were extremely helpful <3

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥