My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Target Beauty Is My Bag

Like many of you out there in the bloggosphere, I too, signed up for my free Target Sonia Kashuk makeup bag filled with samples on the Target website. I believe this was in February... I might be wrong.


I got mine last week. I'm so happy with it. The makeup bag is tiny but so cute and a good size to carry in my purse. I don't usually carry a lot of makeup with me to begin with.

I know you ladies have seen this post done on many other blogs but I still want to post it on mine. Hope you don't mind.


This is the box my goodies arrived in.
I was so excited to see this in my mailbox.

All of this came inside the box.
The samples were all inside the makeup bag.

Small makeup bag by Sonia Kashuk.
Very pretty.

Fekkai Shea Butter Mosturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
I've never tried this brand but I am excited to.

A coupon booklet.
Coupons for shampoo, makeup, hair color, skin care, and more.

Full size Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm.
Also very excited to try this.
I have a love affair with lip balms.

Trial size Pantene Flat to Volume Shampoo.

Trial size Nivea Express Hydration Daily Lotion.
I already tried this one out and it's pure love.

Sample of Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Hot Pink.
I'm curious to try this one out.
I might wear it in an upcoming FOTD.



All I can say is that I'm happy with my Target beauty bag.

Luv & Luk,

--L.

5 comments:

  1. I am still waiting for mine! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taking a while, right? I was starting to think mine would never come when I started seeing all the other blog posts and tweets about them. I'm sure you will get yours soon. I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad I missed out on this! I wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog =) Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, OMG, Pris, you're calling me lucky? Girlie, you are the lucky one! I saw your blog post on your prize goodies. Amazing stuff!! How fun and exciting for you. Congrats! And yes, I do hope you get your bag soon. It's cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Miranda! I'll go check it out right now :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥