My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Subbie Saturday: 4/23/11


What? No way!

The last time I posted a Subbie Saturday was on February 12th! I'm so sorry, My Pretties. I know many of you liked the idea of my little tradition of showcasing great bloggers and their blogs in hopes of helping them get new subbies.

I can't believe how badly I slacked off of this...

But, like dieting, you fall off the wagon, you get right back up on again. And so, the tradition of Subbie Saturday continues today.

This week's featured blogger is STACY MICHELLE of Stacy Michelle Loves Makeup!

The first time I came across this blog, I thought it was pretty great. It's really fantastic! Stacy Michelle is so talented, really. I love the way she applies her makeup--especially her eyeshadow!

Let me link you to some of my favorite blog posts of hers:
4.19.2011 - Blue Had Me At Hello Pt. 1
Peaceful Freakshow
Yellow Burst

I am honestly wowed by this girlie. I do think that this is an amazing blog and I highly recommend that you check it out. Come on, ladies, would I steer you wrong?

http://stacymichelle86.blogspot.com

Luv & Luk,
--L.

4 comments:

  1. I love these :) I love finding great new blogs, and I trust your recommendations!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, aw, thanks, Amber! I promise I will do my best to keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. You have no idea what it means to me that you featured me on your Subbie Saturday post. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm so happy that you're happy, Stacy! I do hope that you get some new followers. I don't have many myself to share your blog with but I'm sure I can send a few your way. Wishing you lots of luck and continued success!!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥