My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, April 1, 2011

Haul: Dollar Tree Part 1



A few days ago, March 21, 2011, I made a trip to my local Dollar Tree. I always make a point to check out the makeup isle. You never know what you are going to find. I did find a few goodies. So much so that I'm going to divide this haul up into 3 parts.

Part 1
L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss

678 Ingenue
748 Enchanting
772 Energized
816 Mellow

These are TINY dollops of the lip gloss.
Left to right:
Ingenue, Enchanting, Energized, Mellow

These are the tiny gloss dollops smeared with my finger tip.
Left to right:
Ingenue, Enchanting, Energized, Mellow

Just in swatching these, I found the consistency to be thick. I mean thick. It was difficult to smooth out. The colors, of course, are highly pigmented. I think all the shades I chose are beautiful. Ingenue is a burgundy with more of a purple tone. Enchanting I would also say is a burgundy but with more of a red tone. Energized is a nude with gold. Mellow is a light bronze with gold. All glosses have a metallic look to them.

I got these for $1 at Dollar Tree. The lip glosses contain 0.5 fl oz.

I review is to come once I try these babies out. Stay tuned.

Luv & Luk,
--L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥