My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, April 30, 2011

Subbie Saturday: 4/30/11


Woo hoo! It's Saturday once again! Time for another edition of Subbie Saturday. So who will it be this week?

This week I picked someone who's blog I just found a couple of weeks ago. I don't remember how I came to find her blog but I'm happy I did. The looks I have seen this young lady do are very bold and colorful. I like that. I have found some looks of hers that I really want to try out for myself. I'm inspired!

She has an amazing tag line for her blog. "A blog for people who need a slap to the face with a splash of color," that alone made me want to follow her blog.

So, who is this creative blogger? She is...

G-RIZZLE
OF
WaR pAinT

G-Rizzle uses some of the most popular and easily accessible makeup brands out there:
E.L.F., Avon, Sugar Pill, NYX, MAC, Gosh, and Lime Crime.

Here are the links to a few of my favorite blog posts of hers:
Today's Look...Ocean Breeze
Today's Look...Tickle Me Pink!
O.C.C. Lip Tars
Today's Look...Ocean Spray

So I say, do yourselves a favor and check out G-Rizzle's blog HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Luv & Luk,
--L.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for making me your Subbie Saturday. I'm so happy you like my blog and am completely flattered that you featured me on yours. You inspire me as well. :)

    Luv to everyone trying to make the world a more colorful place!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girl! I'm happy that you're happy!! You do have a great blog and I hope that my Subbie Saturday will help you get some more subbies. Keep up the great work and keep putting out those amazing looks. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥