My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, April 2, 2011

LFI: Jail House Rock

Jail House Rock?! I bet that got you wondering what on earth I was up to.

I just felt like being creative when it came to naming this Look For Inspiration (LFI). I chose the name Jail House Rock mainly because of the shirt I was wearing. The black and white shirt reminded me of old school prisoner uniforms. So that led to the black and white eyeshadow, that's the jail house part. The teal color on my lower lash line is fun and playful, it's the rock part.

To do this look I used the L.A. Colors Mineral Eyeshadows that I bought at Dollar Tree a few days ago.

Here is my finished look:








Just as I'm posting this, I noticed I looked a little goofy in my face pics. LOL. Ooops. Sorry!

So, did you like this one? Is this a look you would wear?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

4 comments:

  1. I love the name you gave this look :)
    That teal color is so pretty, I love Teal shadows for summer and spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks I was trying to do something different with the name. Glad you liked it. I love teal too and I will be working on the inspiration you gave me the other day. Gold, black and teal. I'll post soon when I have a look I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love your lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lola. Those are my natural lashes but I really want to wear falsies but I don't know how to apply them! I have a pair. I just need to practice.

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥