My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Do You Know Who I Am?

Welcome back, my Pretties!

In my last post, Clutter Control: 6/30/11, I showed you all the NYX stuff I got at a great discount at my local outlet mall.

The drastic discount was due to the store not selling any more NYX so they were getting rid of all their inventory--even the testers. My biggest problem with the testers was that they didn't have names. They did have numbers, however.

I compared the numbers on the palettes I got to the numbers on the NYX website and some of them were way off. And others, I just couldn't find anything that looked close enough to it.

I'm going to show you the eyeshadows and blushes with the names I found that corresponded to the numbers on the palette. Will you please help me find the right names to go along with my goodies, please?

NYX Blushes Testers
Row 1 (L-R):
PB01 Mocha ♥
PB02 Dusty Rose ♥
PB03 Angel
PB04 Silky Rose

Row 2 (L-R):
PB05 Pinky *Looks like Cinnamon*
PB06 Peach
PB07 Natural ♥
PB08 Cinnamon *Looks like Pinky*

Row 3 (L-R):
PB09 Raisin *Looks like Terra Cotta*
PB10 Sand *Looks like Taupe*
PB11 Taupe *Looks like Sand*
PB12 Terra Cotta *Looks like Raisin*

**I think this last row was just backwards!**
NYX Eyeshadow Single Testers

Row 1 (L-R):
ES121 Seafoam Green
ES122 Morocco ♥
ES123 Beauty Queen ♥
ES124 Dark Navy ♥
ES125 Red Bean Pie ♥

Row 2 (L-R):
ES126 Azur Sky ♥
ES127 Deep Brown♥
ES128 Pure Gold ♥
ES129 Taupe Pearl
ES130 Golden Amber

Row 3 (L-R):
ES131 Dust Sparkle ♥
ES132 Gunmetal ♥
ES133 Bright Green
ES134 Sparkle Cedar
ES135 Eucalyptus ♥

Row 4 (L-R):
ES136 Almond ♥
ES137 Ray ♥
ES138 Pine Nut ♥
ES139 Odyssey ♥
ES140 Snow Candy ♥

NYX Eyeshadow Trio Testers

Opal/Platinum Silver/ Luster ♥

Frosted Flake/Slate/Ice Mocha ♥

Yellow Pearl/Antique Gold/Golden

Barely There/Silk/Root Beer ♥

White Pearl/Silver/Charcoal

Copper/Rust/Bronze

Sweet Lagoon/Aqua/Ocean ♥

Shimmer/Peach/Copper

There was only a TS26A not TS26.
TS26A is Dune.

Platnium Pink/Salmon/Jazzy Bronze

There was only a TS28A not TS28.
TS28A is Very Delight.

There is only a TS29A not TS29.
TS29A is Rock and Roll.

There is only a TS30A not TS30.
TS30A is In the Woods.
♥♥ Those marked with a ♥ I believe could be in the right place. ♥♥

There you go! You can see that so many of these are not in the right place. Some of them might be, but so many of them are obviously in the wrong place. Not even close!

There are so many reasons for this.

The numbers on the palette are in order but the shades don't quite fit the name that corresponds to that number according to their website.

Some of the pans were lose, so maybe they all moved around a bit and got out of order. Or, the correct shades were never in the correct palette at all.

Whatever the case may be, you can see that I need your help. Help me find the right names/places for these eyeshadows and blushes, please.

I know the names aren't important. I'm just OCD that way and I'd like to see them all in the right spot with the correct name.

The good thing is that they are just taped on with double-sided tape so I should be able to move them around to their correct home without much of a problem.

Leave me your thoughts in the comments below. Thanks so much for your help!!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All products mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. ♥♥

8 comments:

  1. wow i need to really organize my makeup! its a hot mess, your stash looks so neat and tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the blushes from when I was a NYX Rep. I'll have to look at them in a bit and check for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ev, LOL, well this is just a part of my very own "hot mess". I need to get the rest of my stash in order. For the most part it's clean and organized just not so readily accessible. I'll work on that soon :)

    @Rai, wow, you were a NYX Rep.? Is that like an Avon Rep. or did you work in a store? Just wondering :) but it would be great if you could help me out on the blushes. I'd appreciate your help :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is SOOOOOOOO awesome!!! :D I have the blush set, it came with 24 blushes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Rainy Days and Lattes, thank you so much! I am really happy with my little haul. These blushes are pretty good. Wow, I can't believe you have a set with 24! Now that is really awesome! Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just amazed on how do you know so much about cosmetic... Wwwooowww....
    learn a lot from your blog here.
    Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For a huge selection of exciting colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jean, thank you. I, myself, am still learning as I go. That is why I think reading blogs and following blogs is very important. Other blogs is where I learn the most!

    @Somsi, yes, I love all my stuff that I bought!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥