My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swatches: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil & Slim Eye Pencils

The most intriguing item to me in the entire NYX line is the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. OMG, have I heard nothing but raves on this product in blogs, on Twitter, and on YouTube. I had to have one. No way around it, I needed to get one ASAP.

So, of all the products I bought, I only got a duplicate in the JEP in Milk. I was positive I was going to need both.
Jumbo Eye Pencil
Slim Eye Pencils

Slim Eye Pencils
Left to Right:
Acid Green, Electric Blue, and Yellow.
$3.50 each


Acid Green, Electric Blue, and Yellow.

Jumbo Eye Pencil
Milk
$4.50

Swatches with flash.
No base.

Swatches without flash.
No base.
Since I received my package on the 13th, I have already used my JEP in Milk several times. I am loving it. I can see why the love from fellow beauties. It is so creamy and smooth. It blends like a dream. I have noticed that the colors appear much better with the Milk underneath.

The Slim Eye Pencils were surprising too. They are more pigmented than I thought they would be. Especially the yellow. I have another yellow eyeliner by Essence and it does not show up as well as the NYX one. I do love the blue very much but I think my favorite would have to be the green. Nice!

I have not used the liners in a look yet but I'll work on one for you.

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. Items were purchased via NYX Cosmetics

5 comments:

  1. I really want the milk pencil! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Makeup, what? You don't have Milk? Wow, I thought you would. You always have really great makeup, I for sure thought this was in your arsenal :) Get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are really cool. I have also heard a lot of great things about the Milk pencil as a base. I think I am gonna buy it too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swatches! I need to try those eye pencil. btw, I gave you an award! Check it out here: http://kawaiibarbie.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-just-received-4-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shang J., I did really like the colors very much. So bright! I think these will be fun to work with. I haven't used them yet for the exception of the swatches. And I do recommend the Milk JEP :)

    @KawaiiBarbie, thank you! Oooh, an award! How sweet! I'll check that out right now. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥