My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pink Wednesday: June 29, 2011

Yay! Another edition of Pink Wednesday. I remembered!

Today I have my favorite Zoya nail polish for you, Pretties. ALEGRA!

Zoya Alegra
2 Coats
Without flash.

Zoya Alegra
2 Coats
With flash.
This is a drastic change from last week's Pink Wednesday. Last week, I used Wet n Wild's Tickled Pink--a bubble gum pink. This week, we are going more intense.

I mean, just look at this pink! It's so freakin fabulous! I love it. I really do. It's a hot pink magenta shade with tiny micro glitters of pink and purple. It's flirty and it's sexy and I feel like a lady when I wear this.

Funny that a shade of nail polish can change the way you feel!

Are you all loving Alegra as much as I am?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ Products mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. ♥♥

10 comments:

  1. looks really pretty! might have to start a list of polishes i want after my no buy/ P24P.
    and i agree, polish can change your mood =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wendy, LOL, I'm also wanting to expand my nail polish collection. I don't have many. I am also on a no buy right now so we'll see when that's over. I didn't set a time limit or anything. I might give up faster than I planned. LOL. Keep up the great work on your P24P!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab love. I took your word and joined the group...Now, I'm a mean girl too lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @frugalspender19, thank you, my dear! Oooh, I'm so happy you're going to be a mean girl too. LOL. I can't wait to see your first Pink Wednesday look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowsers!! You were right about it looking like OPIs Be a Dahlia Won't You?! Alegra looks a little bit darker--wish I had them both, I'd do a comparison :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Whitney, LOL, they are very similar, right?! But I have to admit, I love the name Be a Dahlia Won't You? so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty colour:)

    www.billiehoughton.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Billie Houghton, thank you! And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Vintage Makeup, me too! But how funny that I don't have many pink polishes. I'll have to buy some more or else I'll run of pink polishes soon and no more Pink Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥