My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, June 18, 2011

Haul: NYX

Thanks to their 12th anniversary fiasco, I lucked out with getting a 50% off coupon plus free shipping from NYX Cosmetics. It would have been great to be able to buy products for their anniversary price of $1.20 but that whole sale was a disaster. I was thrilled to be able to get the half off coupon!

I had never used NYX before so this was a great opportunity for me to try some of the infamous products--ahem, Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk--that I had heard so much about.
Inside the box. Invoice and my nicely wrapped purchase.

Inside the bubble wrap. Very secure!

All 17 items.

Eye Shadow Palette 10 Colors in Haute Model $11.00
Eye Shadow Palette 5 Colors in I Dream of St. Lucia $8.75
Trio Eyeshadow in Perpetual $8.00

Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk $4.50 (I bought 2)
Slim Eye Pencil in Acid Green $3.50
Slim Eye Pencil in Electric Blue $3.50
Slim Eye Pencil in Yellow $3.50

Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in White Pearl $3.00
Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Space $3.00
Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Orange Zest Pearl $3.00
Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Jade Pearl $3.00

Round Lipstick in Paparazzi $4.00
Round Lipstick in Thalia $4.00
Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural $5.50
Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Tea Rose $5.50

Powder Blush in Desert Rose $6.00
Eye Shadow Base in White $7.00

Total $91.25 - Half off $45.63 = $45.62
Fantastic deal!

I've already swatched all of these products, every single one. And I am in love with every single one! This stuff is fabulous! I don't know why it took me forever to try it! I will be using these products often.

Before I forget, just a special shout out to my fellow beauty Rai of Glam Morena who told me about the 50% off coupon via Twitter. Thanks, Rai!

Stay tuned for the swatches! All the photos have been taken, I just have to fight with my 5 year old daughter for the computer!

Until then...

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All the items mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money. Items were purchased via NYX Cosmetics. ♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've been eyeing that Haute Model palette lately so I can't wait for swatches. And you're welcome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rai, thank you :) I loved the Haute Model palette. I just posted the swatches to it. The swatches are a little disappointing because I did this last night, bad lighting. I just couldn't wait! But the colors are highly pigmented and very shimmery :)

    @Miss Tapia, now I love NYX too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I can't believe you've never tried NYX before, but girl, you're going to fall in love! Their products are great, and I'm glad you already see that :) That is a very good deal, and I can't wait for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Huda, I know right? Where have I been? Why did I never buy NYX before? LOL. But I admit, I am falling in love already. I fully intend to expend my NYX collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their Mega Shine Lipglosses, they are my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @G A B Y, I agree. From the first time I swiped some of this gloss on my lips, I was convinced I was in love. Great, great stuff. I just need some more!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥