My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Thursday, June 23, 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Hello, my Pretties!

As you may have seen, yesterday was my first Pink Wednesday post. I had been meaning to do it for a long time but I finally got around to doing it this week.

I just wanted to give you guys a little info on this fun type of blog post in case you hadn't heard of it. I have seen this on so many blogs so I can't remember where I first saw it.

But anyway, the point of Pink Wednesdays is to wear pink manicures on Wednesdays. It all started with the movie Mean Girls--which I love!

Well, you know what, just check out the original website. I don't want to miss out on any information!

The website is: On Wednesdays We Wear Pink.


Here you can grab a button to put on your blog when you decided to join the club and wear pink manis on Wednesdays!

I hope to see, you, my fellow beauties join this fun little clique! Can't wait to see your pretty pink nails!

Will you join? PINKY promise?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe I'll join you, but I have a feeling I might get kicked out pretty quickly lol. Don't know how consistent I'll be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @frugalspender19, LOL. I don't think you can get kicked out but if you do, it's ok because I'm sure I'll join you! LOL. I am very inconsistent too. I was doing my other blog posts Subbie Saturday every Saturday for like a month and after that it's been whenever I remember. I'm so bad. Maybe I'll do a Subbie Saturday tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea! I've been trying to find ways to be more consistent with my blog so maybe this will help lol. Thanks for the info, Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Joann, LOL, I need to be more consistent too! I'm really bad. I never find the time to blog but I hope I'll be able to keep up with this one. I hope to see some of your pink polishes soon :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥