My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 1

Hello, my Pretties!

I'm not even sure I shared the news with you all back around November/December.  I was not blogging at all really back then so I probably didn't even get to tell you guys what wonderful thing happened to me.

In case you didn't know, I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative and back in October of 2012, Avon had a contest for all reps to enter to become the next Makeup Maven. I won for my district which was so unexpected but very welcomed!

As my prize, I get quarterly makeup boxes with new or yet to be released Avon color products to share and get the public excited about Avon.  I have already received 2 boxes and have yet to share them with you guys.  I'm so beyond behind these days.

Any how, coming back to the present, my fellow Makeup Mavens and I are participating in a 30 Day Challenge where we create a look daily (30 looks for the 30 days of June) showcasing one featured Avon color product.  I will do my very best to create a look daily and share daily as well.  Life can get crazy and busy but I would love to be able to complete the challenge.

And here is Day 1:


Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Naughty and Nude
Product Number: 673-579
.106 oz. net wt.
$8.00

My featured Avon color product is the Totally Kissable Lipstick in Naughty and Nude.  Today was my very first time wearing this lipstick and I fell in total love with it.  I must admit, it really was love at first sight!

I don't really enjoy wearing nude lipsticks because they tend to wash me out.  I think it's because I am of darker skin tone but this shade of nude was perfect for me. 

Aside from the color, the feel of this lipstick is amazing.  It is very light on the lips, almost like a gloss but not sticky or wet.  It glides on smoothly and does not tug at the delicate lip skin.  It wears almost like a balm to me.

AVON'S DESCRIPTION:
"Full coverage conditioning color infused with fruit enzymes and a blend of natural oils for lips that are visibly fuller, softer, and smoother."



FACE INGREDIENTS:

Face:
Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream in Light/Medium
Avon True Color Blush in Classic Aurora

Eyes:
Avon Eyelid Primer in Warm Beige
Avon Eyeshadow Quad in Mirage
Avon Glimmersticks Chromes in Striking Emerald
Avon Super Drama Mascara in Black

Lips:
Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Naughty and Nude

If you would like to purchase this featured lipstick, visit my eStore at www.youravon.com/lmartinez2920 or just click HERE to go directly to the Totally Kissable Lipstick page in my Avon eStore.

I hope I will be back again tomorrow for Day 2...stay tuned!

♥♥ Items mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money.  I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  All thoughts expressed are honest and my own. ♥♥ 

4 comments:

  1. that lippie is amazing!! hope u have a great weekend doll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure loving it, haha :) Thank you! I hope you have a really awesome weekend too, honey :)

      Delete
  2. This shade looks beautiful; it goes perfectly with your skin tone. I know what you mean about nudes washing you out. I'm super light, and sometimes nudes wash me out and make me look ghostly; nude lipsticks can be tricky that way. By the way, congratulations on winning the Avon Contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ghostly! Yes. I know exactly what you mean. I don't like that look at all. LOL. But this one has enough color in it to look pretty and subtle. And thank you so much! I'm happy to have been among the winners, the prizes have been great!

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥