My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 17

Hello, my Pretties!

Today I have another new product to share with you!  I love having new things.



This is the Avon Glow Blusher Bronzer Duo in Rose Glow.  Of course, this reminded me of the E.L.F. blush/bronzer duo.  Haha.  It's the only other blush/bronzer duo that I have.  I loved the Rose Blush in this one but as for the bronzer, it was too light, I think.  The Rose blush showed up well on my cheeks but I didn't really notice the bronzer at all.  One of my fellow Makeup Mavens used this as an eyeshadow duo.  Not a bad idea.

Click HERE to be directed to the Avon Glow Blusher Bronzer Duo page in my online Avon eStore.  Here you will see the 4 shades available in this duo.  Unfortunately, these are not on sale at the moment and retail for $10.00 for .42 oz. net wt. of product.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

1 comment:

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥