My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 15

Hello, my Pretties!

Woo hoo!  We are half way there!


This one is an oldie but goodie.  I have had this nail polish probably since last summer.  I think it is such a fun color for summer and I have been wearing it a lot lately.  It's a cross between orange and red.  This is Avon Nailwear Pro in Tangtastic.

Click HERE to be directed to the Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel page in my online Avon eStore. 

There are 43 shades to choose from!  Wow!  Avon claims to give you 12 days of lasting color.  These retail for $6.00 for .4 fl. oz. of product.

I can say that this nail polish is great.  The coverage is awesome.  I did two coats of Tangtastic.  I didn't even have to use a top coat, the finish was so glossy!

I urge you to go browse all 43 shades!

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥