My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 14

Hello, my Pretties!

Let's see what's on the menu for today.


FINALLY!  Avon finally jumped on the BB Cream wagon and I couldn't be happier.  I had never used a BB Cream before until I bought this one.  I still haven't used another BB Cream so I don't have anything to compare this too but I'm really liking it.

The formula is thick.  Much thicker than I thought.  I thought it was going to be more like a tinted moisturizer.  It's thick like a foundation.  But a little goes such a very long way.  One small squeeze of the tube and you can cover your entire face.  Granted, I don't have that many blemishes on my face but after applying this, I saw a much more even tone to my skin.  My face looked smoother, even, and pores were diminished. 

I guess my only complaint would be that it is not a matte finish.  Are BB Creams matte??  I don't know.  But I do know that this one is not.  This gives me the appearance of dewy skin, not greasy, but dewy.

There are only 5 shades to choose from and it retails for $10.00 for 1 fl. oz. of product.

Avon claims:
Lightweight coverage. 10-in-1 Beauty Balm:
- infused with Vitamin E
- infused with minerals and antioxidants
- hydrates skin
- evens skintone
- visibly minimizes redness

- conceals flaws
- lightweight feel
- smoothes skin
- SPF 15 protection
- skin looks better even after removing*


Click HERE to be directed to the Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream in my online Avon eStore.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥