My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 16

Hello, my Pretties!

Today I have a new product for you!  Yay!



Well, I guess the product isn't new.  This is a NEW shade in the existing Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo line.  This is Luscious Orchid.  I am in love.  I promise you.  At first glance and in the brochure, this duo looks like a purple and brown.  I love wearing purple and brown together!  But once I applied it, it's more of a purple and gold.  Even better!  The purple applies more like a matte while the gold is more of a shimmer.  The two colors and finishes compliment each other perfectly.

This is one of two new duos Avon just released for summer as part of the Fiji Paradise collection.

Click HERE to go directly to the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo Fiji Paradise collection page in my online Avon eStore.  Regular price on these is $7.00 for .099 total oz. net wt. but right now you can buy them 50% off for ONLY $3.49!  Now you can get BOTH duos for the price of one!

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money. Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥




















1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥