My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, June 2, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 2

Hello, my Pretties!

It is Day 2 of my Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge and today I am featuring, yet again, another Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick but this time in a bolder hue.  Meet...

Makeout Red!

Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Makeout Red.
Product Number: 660-769
.106 oz. net wt.
$8.00

As you can see, it's not a true red, it's more of a hot pink but still, I think it is really pretty!  The formulation of this one is exactly like the one I posted yesterday.  These are the best lipsticks!

If you would like to purchase this lippie, you can find it in my Avon eStore.  Just click HERE.

And if you are interested in what else I am wearing in the full face photo, this is it:



FACE INGREDIENTS:

Face:
Avon Magix Face Perfector
Avon Ideal Flawless Matte Mousse Foundation in Tan Beige
Avon True Color Blush in Classic Aurora

Eyes:
Avon Eyelid Primer in Medium Beige
Avon Cream Eyeshadow in Winter Taupe
Avon Super Extend Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Avon 24K Gold Eye Liner in Golden Black
Avon Irresistibly Sexy Mascara in Black Obsessed

Lips:
Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Makeout Red

Not bad, 2 for 2 so we'll see if I come back again tomorrow for Day 3!

 

1 comment:

  1. That's a really gorgeous shade. It's bright but not overly bright.

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥