Hello, My Pretties!
Yesterday, Priscilla presented me with the STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD! Thank you so much, Priscilla in sharing this award with me and for thinking that my blog was worthy of it.
To accept the award, there are a few rules that you must follow. There rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award some great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Last time I received this award was back in the beginning of February. But last time we had to tag 15 bloggers. This time, the number is not specified but I don't want to tag the same bloggers. Even though they are still deserving of this award, I felt that I should share this with other beauty bloggers this time around.
7 Little Bits About Little Ole Me
1. My name was given to my by my older sister who was 5 at the time. Her little friend in school was named Lisa and that was the only name my sister could spell--besides her own. L-I-S-A. Easy.
2. I named my second daughter after a song by Staind. I heard it for the first time right after my first daughter was born but she already had a name. I swore if I ever had another daughter I would name her after the song. "Zoe Jane".
3. In high school I was in love with my best friend. He was in love with me too. We never acted on it afraid it would "ruin the friendship" and I'm glad we didn't.
4. I hate the size and the shape of my nose. But, I will never ever have plastic surgery because it is exactly like my mother's. One day, when she is no longer around, I think I will find comfort in looking in the mirror and seeing a piece of her with me every single day.
5. The men I find most sexy are athletes, firemen, police men, guys who ride bikes (not bicycles but like a Ducati or something along those lines), or musicians. The love of my life is none of these! Doesn't even come close! Yet, he is perfect to me :)
6. I love to laugh. I love to watch stand up comedy. People like George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Anjelah Johnson, Dane Cook, etc. crack me up. Nothing better than laughing out loud, I'm telling you.
7. I always have a Taylor Swift CD playing in my car when I'm driving. If my sweetheart uses my car, next time I get in, the CD is out. I just think her songs are stories I can relate to. Been there.
I award the Stylish Blogger Award to the following bloggers:
1. Makeup Fancy