My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review: Avon Skin So Soft Night Body Cream




AVON SKIN SO SOFT NIGHT BODY CREAM SOFT & RELAXED


Size: 200 ml (6.7 fl. oz.)
Price: $8.00 (Regular Brochure Price)
         $1.99 (Clearance Price)
Avon Claims:
"Rich hydrating cream with Patented Soft Touch formula softens your skins as you sleep. Moisturizes on contact and continues to hydrate and condition through the night. Formulated with micro silk powders and Night Blooming Flower, it leaves a soft powder finish on skin as its fragrance soothes and calms. In the morning, skin looks more radiant and feels noticeably softer. Easily absorbed, never feels greasy."

To Use:
Smooth all over body nightly before going to bed.

My Thoughts:
I must admit my initial reaction was not a good one. As soon as I removed the lid, I was disappointed in the appearance. At first sight, the consistency was much too runny and thin. Almost like a lotion when I was expecting a rich cream. I did change my mind upon the first application. The cream applied smoothly and was absorbed into the skin quickly. There was no greasy feeling after application. The scent was pleasant. The slight hint of lavender was mixed in there according to my nose. To me, the scent was calming and relaxing. I did apply this every night after my shower and in the morning, my skin was softer and smoother. This product was a good product. I used up every drop of it.

As I mentioned, the regular brochure price of this night body cream is $8.00. I got mine on clearance, however, for only $1.99! That was a steal. 

I did forget to take pictures of the actual cream itself, but there is nothing special to it. It is a pure white cream. Still in my opinion, it's texture is in between a lotion and a cream. Not too runny, not too thick. Does that make sense? 

So, would I buy this again? For $8.00, maybe not. That is still a bit pricey for me. It does last you a good while since you use it mainly at night time. For $1.99, of course I would repurchase.

Alright, My Pretties, that's all I have for you for today. Have a fabulous day!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥