My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, March 28, 2011

Review: Bath and Body Works Country Chic Body Lotion

On Saturday my mom got me a little somethin' somethin' from one of my all time favorite stores. Bath and Body Works! I love going in there. OMG, it smells sooo good. I swear I can smell it from five stores down while walking around the mall. Love it!

Sad to say, it's been a few weeks since I've been inside my local B&BW so I didn't know there was a new scent that had arrive. Country Chic. My mom got me the mini body lotion for $1! Very nice.

I know I only got it on Saturday, and today is Monday, kind of too soon for a review but I think I have my mind made up about this product. I have been applying it religiously over the weekend.

This is what it is...

    

Country Chic body lotion with vitamin E, jojoba, and shea butter. The mini size comes in 2 FL OZ/59 mL. Great size to carry around in your bag. And for the special price of $1, perfect!

I'm partial to B&BW and their products. I tend to enjoy a majority of the scents. This one ranks in there with one of my faves. Let me apply some so I can bask in the scent... It is floral, not my cup of tea usually, but it's so light. It's sweet. The scent reminds me of my mom and the way she smells to me. It's comforting. It's smells like summer. It smells like my childhood.

I can't help but keep rubbing my hands together when I apply this body lotion. It feels sooo good. So smooth. So soft. After application, my skin looks better, younger. Hydrated.

And on the bottle itself, is a coupon to use in store or online for a FREE signature collection body care item of your choice with any new signature collection Country Chic full-size purchase. Up to $12 value. Offer valid April 15, 2011 - June 9, 2011.



So do I love it? I do, I really do.

Luv & Luk,
--L.







No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥