My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, March 21, 2011

PREVIEW OF WHAT'S TO COME

As you all have probably noticed, I have been avoiding my blog like the plague! And no, I didn't give up blogging for lent although it appears like I have.

As you may also know, I was participating in a Project 5 Pan. Since I was not buying any new makeup items, I had a lot of new products that were still in the bags I brought them home in. I was planning on taking them out bag by bag and doing haul posts on them so that I would have something to blog about during my makeup drought. But I fell behind my planned schedule.

And now, sadly, I failed at my P5P so I still have these baggies with makeup that hasn't been touched. I will still haul these before I start showing you the new makeup I have bought since I met my doom and P5P prevailed over me.

This is just a preview of 3 makeup hauls I have planned to post in the new future. Two are from Avon and one is a CVS Rimmel and Sally Hansen haul.

Avon Campaign 3 Haul.

Avon Campaign 4 Haul.

CVS Rimmel and Sally Hansen Haul.
Seriously, I hope to have these up soon. Super, so very, soon! Seriously!!

Take care, My Pretties!!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥