My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, March 28, 2011

LFI: Froot Loops

So this Saturday, March 26, 2001, I was giving my daughters some Froot Loops cereal for breakfast and I was inspired to do my makeup all of a sudden. So ta-da! My Look For Inspiration...





I only used three colors to do this look.

I used a light somewhat bright lime green on my lids. In my crease I applied an orange. And I threw in some purple along the lower lash line. All eyeshadows were shimmery. Very simple. Just three shadows. I really liked the finished look. I hope you will too.

*All eyeshadows were from my Claire's Shimmer Shadow Palette*

Remember this, BE A FROOT LOOP IN A WORLD OF CHEERIOS :)

Luv & Luk,
--L.

4 comments:

  1. Love it I need to do some looks myself I just cant seem to find the best lighting :-(. Cant wait to see more love the colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cathy. Lighting is the hardest part for me. You think your makeup looks picture worthy when you're done applying it. Then you take the pics and it's like, "That's not what it looks like!" LOL. Thanks again, I love reading positive comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very pretty on you what Mascara do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Amber. The one I used in the pics is by Urban Decay. It's the Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara. It was a trial size and it's almost gone! Oh no! I really do like it so I might just be brave and go and spend the $20 on the full size :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥