My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, February 7, 2014

30 Days of Beauty: Day 6

Hello, my Pretties!

Of course, I got backed up again!  Well...not me, personally, but my blog posts did!  Such is life.


Day 6: Brushes


Sorry for the messy set up.  Guess I should have cleaned up some but I was feeling lazy.  #SorryNotSorry???

Anyhow, here are my brushes.  Like the little tin can they're in?  Haha.  While some of y'all beauties have your pretty brushes in pretty vases with pretty glass beads, mine are in a bucket.  A tiny little red bucket!  Haha.

I don't really have an extensive brush collection by any means but what I have works for me.

Brands I own are a couple of MAC, Avon, some Kirkland Signature, and a ton of E.L.F.  I love me some E.L.F.  My favorite blending brush is by E.L.F. and cost me a dollar!

My sister gave me the Kirkland Signature brushes a couple years ago.  It was a whole set in a brush roll.  Her boss gave them to her as a Christmas exchange gift but my sister really didn't care for them so she gave them to me.  Yay for re-gifting!  I love those brushes.  Even though they are a couple years old already and I use them almost daily, they are still in great shape!

I clean my brushes with just some warm water and baby shampoo.  That's it.  I didn't clean them last week, gross beauty blogger confession here, but I will clean them this weekend.  Probably tomorrow.  #SudsUpSaturday


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥