My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

30 Days of Beauty: Day 2

Hello, my Pretties!


Here is another round of 30 Days of Beauty!

Day 2: Daily Makeup Products


I change my makeup on a daily but these are the few items that I wear just about every single day no matter what.  I'm sure these will change one day but as for now, this is what is in my daily makeup rotation.

♥ Avon Perfect Eyebrow Kit in Deep Brown
♥ Wet n Wild Coverall Powder Foundation in Medium
♥ Avon Ideal Flawless BB Cream in Light/Medium
♥ Avon Eyeshadow Primer in Warm Beige
♥ L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Black
♥ M•A•C Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoom Black

I highly recommend any one of these products!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥