My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

30 Days of Beauty: Day 3

Hello, my Pretties!

Of course, you know me, I already fell behind on my 30 day challenge.  So, here I am.  Trying to play catch up...


Day 3: Nails



I love the look of glitter nail polish but I do hate the trouble it takes to remove it.  But I think this one is worth the extra effort to remove it.  I bought this nail polish at Dots Fashions but I can't remember how much I paid for it.  I want to say the price is around $2.50 but don't quote me on that.

This nail polish is definitely and explosion of shattered rainbows and crushed diamonds all over my nails.  The sparkle is amazing!  It took two coats to get the finish in the photo above.  It does feel rough to the touch but who cares?!  It's pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥