My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

30 Days of Beauty: Day 5

Hello, my Pretties!

One more post and I'll be all caught up on the first five days of the 30 day challenge.


Day 5: Day Makeup Look


I wore this look today for work.  Fairly simple.  Perfect daytime makeup look.

I used some Avon and E.L.F. eyeshadows over my Urban Decay Primer Potion.  I filled in my brows with my Avon Perfect Brows Kit and applied two coats of my MAC Zoom Lash Mascara.

As for my face, I tested out my new Avon CC Cream today for the first time.  Over that I dusted on Wet n Wild Coverall Powder Foundation and I used Avon Tint n Go Cheek Tint on my cheeks.

And to help keep the look simple and casual, I just applied a light pink gloss by Avon.

That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥