My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

M.I.A. UPDATE

Hello, My Pretties!

I'm so sorry I've been missing in action lately. For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you might have seen my tweet where I said that I lost all my pictures I had stored in my flash drive. ALL THE PICTURES were destroyed. I had taken pictures for up coming blog posts so that I could easily write and then publish. And it's all gone! Booooo....

So, yes, I have to start brand new. My sweetheart is still working on recovering the pics but I don't think it's going to happen. Oh well. Too bad, so sad. It still stings though because taking decent pics is hard work. I don't usually have a lot of time to work on my blog and so one day when my baby was napping, I took advantage and did a huge "photo shoot" for all the posts planned for the next couple of weeks. I cropped them, watermarked them and none of that matters now. Once again, booooo....

Well, sorry about that little hiccup in my blog. But here's a taste of what I'm working on right now. I have 3 hauls to share with you. Two Avon hauls and one CVS haul. I hope to have them up real soon.

PREVIEW OF WHAT'S TO COME:


Avon Haul #1


Avon Haul #2


CVS Haul
I really do hope to post up one haul in the next day or two. So stay tuned!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul I have that Rimmel quad with the purples. I havent used it yet, but the colors are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristen! I've had these for a couple of weeks now and I still haven't tried any of this stuff out! That's so bad, I know. And yes, those Rimmel purples are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥