My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, January 28, 2011

LOOK FOR INSPIRATION: PURPLE & GREEN

I had a lunch date with my BFF on Wednesday and I did a bright eye look. I got a lot of compliments with this color combo every time I wear it. Personally, this is one of my faves!

I was wondering of doing a new kind of blog post, which I think I'm going to call "Look for Inspiration" because that's what it will be. It will be a look that I did and I will post just the pics. No "face ingredients", no brands, no nothing. Just the look, plain and simple.

What do you think?

What's the point?? Well, you will be able to see the pics like pics of an FOTD post but without all the extra info which should make it a lot faster to view, in general. But this way, you just get a look and you can make up your own using the same color scheme just with your own twist on it. I would love to see the looks that you Pretties can do with the pictures I provide. In turn, you will inspire me with your looks for inspiration!

I still plan on doing FOTDs and maybe save these Looks for Inspiration (LFIs?? Yes? No?) when I don't have enough time to do a full FOTD. I'd love to hear some feed back!

Sorry to say that my first LFI was called Barney by my sister. You'll see why!



LFI
PURPLE & GREEN
"BARNEY"




I'm looking forward to hearing what you ladies think of this LFI venture. Please leave me some comments on what you think. Thanks in advance!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

8 comments:

  1. Ok, no WONDER you get compliments all the time on this! It's gorgeous! And girl, your eyelashes? I would sacrifice a goat for lashes like that. :P ok. maybe a tad graphic. But I swear I would donate the meat to the poor! hahaha ok. yeah. I know. I'm weird.

    Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lais, thank you so much, doll!

    @xNTA, oh my goodness, you have me laughing so much! You're so crazy but I LOVE the compliment! And I love your attitude! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this look! You've inspired me to do a bright eye look tomorrow with my 88 palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristen, woo hoo! It worked then. I actually inspired someone! I am so happy :) I am looking forward to seeing your bright eye look on your blog, ma'am!

    @TeaserhiMUA, thank you so much. I feel so happy to read comments like yours. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, these colours are so pretty! I always stick to the smokey look as I never think I can get away with these bright colours though haha. I recently started a blog too about things I find beautiful such as beauty so please check it out and let me know what you think as I would really appreciate it!

    http://beautyjusticehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sarai, Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) and thanks for the compliment. I can't do a smokey eye at all so I'm jealous! I usually tend to keep my makeup simple but I do enjoy pops of color every now and then. I would love to see your blog, let me head over there now!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥