My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/2/11 FOTD: TEAL

Every Sunday my family gets together for lunch. Today we gathered at my sister's home for a small BBQ of burgers and hotdogs. It was nice. My sister always loves to see how I do my eye makeup. To her I'm "so good at it". She's been after me to try out my first ever MAC pigment, Teal, and while I love the color, I wasn't sure how to go about putting it on my eyes. So, this is what I came out with.






Today's face ingredients.
Note: I dropped the E.L.F. blush and it shattered.
This is all that was left.

  • Wet n Wild Natural Wear Mineral Foundation (747 Medium)
  • E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blush (Coy)
  • MAC Pigment Color Powder (Teal)
  • Mark On the Dot Eye Color Compact (Purple shade, bottom right corner)
  • E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color (Drama)
  • E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
  • Avon 24K Gold Eyeliner (Golden Black)
  • Dior Diorshow Mascara (Black)
  • Givenchy Pop Gloss Crystal (416 Glitter Pomelo)


Givenchy Pop Gloss
Pink with blue sparkles
So pretty.


For a real quick step by step, this is what I did:

I started with the WnW Mineral Foundation buffed all over my face. Next, I applied the E.L.F. blush in Coy on the apples of my cheeks. (And then I dropped it and it shattered into dust). To start the eyes, I first applied the MAC Teal pigment. (Yes, I forgot my eyelid primer. But the color did last me all day without it.) The Teal pigment went all over my lid and into the crease just a little to blend it out a bit. In my "outter V" I used the purple shade (located at the bottom right corner of the palette) in the Mark On the Dot Eye Color Compact. To deepen up the crease, I used the black shade in the E.L.F. Drama eyeshadow quad. Also using the Drama eyeshadow quad, I took the white shade and used it as my highlight. As for my upper lash line, I used the E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Black and then the Avon 24K Gold Eyeliner in Golden Black on my water line. To finish up the eyes, I applied two coats of the Dior Diorshow Mascara on both top and bottom lashes. Last, but not least, my lips were slicked with 416 Glitter Pomelo lip gloss by Givenchy. I love this lip gloss. I adore the blue sparkles it has in it which my camera did not really pick up at all. So that's it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks so much, Kristen. In person, I loved this look. But in pictures, it looks so different. I was a little disappointed but your comment makes me feel so much better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it, Tsahi? So pretty and full of sparkles. A friend gave this too me and I'm so happy she did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Looking back at this post, I don't think I should have worn this pink shirt! It wasn't what I wore that day. It was late at night and I was getting ready for bed when I thought, "Hey, I should do an FOTD!" Colors don't look good together. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥