My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/22/11 FOTD: TEASE

Yay! I'm so excited I have a bright look for you today. The foundation for today's look is the L.A. Colors 5 Color Metallic Eye Shadow palette in Tease. I got this 5 pan palette from my local Dollar General for $1.50. Not bad on the price but I wasn't sure how pigmented these would be. But for less than $2.00 for 5 colors,($0.30 an eye shadow), I had to try.

I was pleasantly surprised. The colors are pigmented. Well, 3 out of 5. The yellow and orange, not so much. But the pink, blue, and green totally make up for it.

Well, you be the judge.

Today's face ingredients.
  •  Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation SPF 12 (Medium Beige)
  • Wet n Wild Natural Wear Mineral Foundation (Medium)
  • Lorac Blush (Soul)
  • L.A. Colors 5 Color Eye Shadow (Tease)
  • E.L.F. Liquid Eye Liner (Black)
  • Dior Diorshow Mascara (Black)
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss (Plum Craze)


Here is a better look at the blue which
I used on the lower lash line.


And here is the green which
blends into pink.


Green in the inner corner, pink in the outer corner.
Orange in the crease, blue along the lower lash line.


Pretty transition from the green to the pink.


Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss
Plum Craze
It's cute, right? I like this look.

SIDE NOTE: I did use all 5 colors in this look. I used the green in the inner corner, pink in the outer corner, blue on the lower lash line, orange in the crease, and the yellow as a brow high light. Like I said, the yellow and the orange aren't super pigmented so they worked well being subtle and letting the other colors pop.

Thanks for peeking, my Pretties!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

7 comments:

  1. Looks really good, bright colors but it wears nicely on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cathy, thanks so much, friend! And I sure will try to keep posting fun FOTDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amber, thanks so much. I was always shy of bright colors but now I like to wear them. I feel better knowing that someone thinks they look good on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this! Love bright colors on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! continue experimenting girl, loving the progress so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kristen, :) I'm so happy you said that! Makes me feel so good. Thanks, friend!

    @Tsahi, thank you. I need to experiment some more. Gotta get my creative juices flowing! :) I'm happy that you are liking my posts!

    @Priscilla, wow, really? That's not good. I'm happy with mine. To me they are pretty well pigmented and that's because I didn't even use a base or primer. Not bad. At least you didn't spend that much $$, right. :) Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥