My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, January 29, 2011

SUBBIE SATURDAY: 1/29/2011

Hello, My Pretties, let's try something new...

As you all know, I am new to the blogging world. My need to blog didn't just come out of nowhere. I started reading and subscribing to a ton of makeup and beauty blogs and I was hooked. I was inspired more than anything. I thought, "Hey, I can do that. I love writing and, oh, my God, do I love makeup. Now, I can do both!"

And I made it my New Year's resolution this year to start up a blog. No more being scared and afraid of what kind of comments I was going to get. I figured, if this was something that I wanted, I had to do it--afraid or not. And following these blogs and reading and seeing what these other beauties were able to do, totally encouraged me to go for something I wanted.

So, my new series is going to be SUBBIE SATURDAY. This new series is made to showcase one blog that I personally follow. A blog that I feel is worthy of more subscribers. A blog that I have learned from and over all enjoy reading.

And for the 1st Saturday, I have chosen...

KRISTEN


Subscribe to Kristen's blog at
http://kristenforpresident.com



Kristen, I feel, has a great blog. It is filled with FOTDs, swatches, hauls, and reviews. So much good stuff and I find her reviews to always be honest. If she doesn't like something, she will tell you and she will tell you why. I always look forward to reading her latest blog post!

So, I think you all should do yourselves a favor and subscribe to this lovely lady. I don't regret subbing!

Thanks, Kristen for putting out a great blog for us to enjoy! Wishing you continued success!!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very welcome! Keep doing what you're doing and inspiring others just like me. I hope it works and you get some new subscribers because I think you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome idea! :) Very sweet of you. i will check out Kristen's blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! <3 It's awesome to show support to other blogs :) We're all here for the same reason right?

    Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TeaserhiMUA, thank you. I figured it would be a nice way to give back to you ladies who inspire me on a daily basis :)And yes, you should check out her blog. I think you'll like it.

    @xNTA, yes I do think we should support each other in the blogging community. We all love what we do and we all deserve to succeed. Thanks, love, and don't forget to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥