My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 25

Hello, my Pretties!

Today I am showcasing my favorite lipstick!  It was my very first Totally Kissable Lipstick and I just adore it!



This is the Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Mauve Allure.  You can tell I like it a lot because just look at the lipstick itself!  Haha.  I think this one goes so well with my skin tone.  Look at how glossy it is for a lipstick.  It's so creamy and moisturizing.  Smells good too!

Avon claims:
Full-coverage conditioning color infused with fruit enzymes and a blend of natural oils for lips that are visibly fuller, softer and smoother.

Right now these amazing lippies are 38% off!  Regular brochure price is $8.00 for .106 oz. net wt. of product but you can get it right now for $4.99!  There are 16 shades to choose from.

If you are interested, click HERE to be taken directly to the Totally Kissable Lipstick page in my online Avon eStore.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥