My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 27

Hello, my Pretties!


I must admit that I rarely use lip liners.  I don't know why, I just don't.  I have only a handful of lip liners.  But this one is a good one.  This is the Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Mystery Mauve. 

The photo of my lips in the middle is of my bare lips, with only a little bit of lip balm.  The second photo is of me wearing Mystery Mauve as a lipstick.  I think it's a very pretty, wearable color.  Perfect for wearing to work.  And when you use it as a lipstick, the lasting power is great.

Right now these are Avon's #1 selling lip liners and are on sale for 57% off!  Regular brochure price is $7.00 for .01 oz. net wt. of product but you can purchase one now for only $2.99!  There are 6 colors to choose from.

Click HERE to be taken directly to the Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner page in my online Avon eStore.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥