My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 28

Hello, my Pretties!

The other day we decided to take a little trip the island to take the kids fishing off the pier.  I was excited to go see the beach and even though we live about an hour and 20 minutes away, we don't go often.

But while the sweet-tart prepared by getting bait and fishing poles, I got ready doing my nails!  Beach themed, of course.



Avon already had a Speed Dry nail polish but they amped it up to a 30 second drying time, hence the Speed Dry+ 30 Nail Enamel.  I love this color!  Turquoise Pop is the perfect shade of turquoise.  The fact that it dries in 30 seconds is a major + !

Barefoot Beige is such an elegant color.  It's a nude shade suitable for darker skinned ladies.  It's so pretty!  These two shades together scream summer to me.  I love it.  Avon nail polishes are among my favorite nail polishes.  Even without a top coat, look at the shine on them.  Love the glossy finish!

Click HERE to go directly to the Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel page in my online Avon eStore.  Here you will find 43 shades in 4 finishes to choose from.  Regular brochure price is $6.00 for .4 fl. oz. of product.  Avon also claims that you will get 12 days of lasting color and that these nail polishes increase nail strength by 80%.

Click HERE to go directly to the Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel page in my online Avon eStore.  Here you will find 27 shades in 2 finishes to choose form.  These are also $6.00 for .4 fl. oz. of product.

These Avon nail polishes are free of formaldehyde, toluene, and phthalates.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Turquoise Pop was sent to me free as part of my prize package for being named and Avon Makeup Maven.  Barefoot Beige was purchased with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥