My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 24

Hello, my Pretties!

Slowly but surely, I'm getting in all 30 days for you all.  Very, very slowly.



Here is the Avon Glimmersticks Cosmic Eye Liner in Blackened Night.  In the brochure, this color looked black with heavy glitter throughout.  As you can see from the heart shaped swatch, there are glitter reflects in there.  But when it is applied to the eye, I think the glitter gets somewhat lost.  Even though you can see some glitter along my lower lash line in the bottom full eye photo, it's really not that noticeable.

The staying power is great.  The application is easy and smooth.  The Glimmersticks line is one of my favorites since they are self sharpening.  But I just wish the glitter was more apparent.  This way, it looks like any other eye liner. 

There are 5 shades of these Glimmersticks Cosmic Eye Liners to choose from.  Right now they are 57% off and are ONLY $2.99 (regular brochure price $7.00).  If you would like to make a purchase or browse the other colors, visit my online Avon eStore by clicking HERE.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me with my own money.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥