My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, July 1, 2013

Avon Makeup Maven 30 Day Challenge for June: Day 22

Hello, my Pretties!

Moving along...


That beauty up there is Avon's Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Rich Ruby. 

The Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipsticks have gotten a makeover as well.  The tubes have changed and are now squared with a clear window at the top so that you can see what color lipstick it is without opening the top.

The formula of this one is so creamy.  It feels amazing as it glides on your lips.  It is very rich and moisturizing.  The color pay off is phenomenal as well, as you can see.  It's a beautiful and classic red.  This is probably my favorite shade of red that I own right now.

There are 40 shades available to choose from and retail for $7.00 for .106 oz. net wt. of product.  You can purchase this shade today by clicking HERE but the UCR Lipsticks available for purchase right now are still in the classic round lipstick tubes, not in the new square tubes with the window up top.

♥♥ I am an Independent Avon Sales Representative.  Products mentioned in this post were sent to me for free as part of my prize package since being named one of Avon's Makeup Mavens for 2012-2013.  Thoughts expressed in this post are honest and my own. ♥♥



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥