My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, November 6, 2011

EOTD: Shooting Star

Hello, my Pretties!

Back on September 27th, I purchased some L.A. Colors eyeshadow trios from my local Dollar Tree for a dollar a piece. Great deal! Even better deal when I got home and swatched them and saw how wonderfully pigmented these cheap shadows actually were.

I promised that I would show you these eyeshadows in action and although it has taken me a long time to do so, here is the first of 4 looks.

L.A. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow
in BES502 Shooting Star.

Swatches.

Purple in inner half of lid and lower lash line.
Blue in outer lid and lower lash line.

Pink in the crease.

Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 502A Dark Pink Frost
Avon Healthy Makeup Lip Cream in Peachy Keen

Full face shot.

Ingredients.
FACE:
Avon Care Moisture Replenish Daily Hydrating Cream with SPF 15
E.L.F. All Over Cover Stick in Honey
Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation in Medium Beige
Avon Anew Age-Transforming Pressed Powder in Tan Beige
Avon Smooth Minerals Blush in Blushed

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
L.A. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow in BES502 Shooting Star
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black

LIPS:
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 502A Dark Pink Frost
Avon Healthy Makeup Lip Cream in Peachy Keen

So, I don't know about you, but I'm really liking this trio. The colors are very nice and apply very well. They are smooth and blend out easily. For me, the blue shade was the most pigmented, and the pink the least. But hey, I am loving them all. And just knowing that I paid a buck for this, makes me love it even more!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All items mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. These are my very own thoughts and honest opinions. ♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Very lovely eye look!!
    Back when I was is high school I used to love Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LA Colors palette is so lovely, the colors look great not only on the pan but on eyelids as well!! I always see those at the Dollar Tree and never actually bought any. Now that I know how pigmented they are I will def try one out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hunter87, I just discovered Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara and I love it. It's been the best mascara I have used in a long time. Too bad my mini mascara is running out. I'm going to have to buy the full size one :)

    @Glitz Glam Budget, I am really impressed with these trios. I like the ones I have so far. I have 4 I have tried out so 3 more looks to come and I also bought 2 more trios recently but have yet to open those up so keep an eye out for those. I highly recommend you try one out. For a dollar, you don't lose much if you don't like it, but if you do like it, what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Lisa! The pigmentation in these is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Amber, thanks doll! I'm glad you like it. The pigmentation really is good. Seriously. Not bad at all. Check your couch cushions for change and go get one. I think you will like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jacquelyn, thank you! Next time I try this look, I'm going to add more shadow to make it bolder. I used a light hand with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's amazing and wonderful to see you combine those make up perfectly. You just look good on those make up you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @e cigarette reviews, thank you. That is so nice of you to say. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥