My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

EOTD: Moon Rock

Hello, my Pretties!

Continuing on today with look #3 from my L.A. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow trio is Moon Rock. Get ready for some deeper blues and smokey black.

If you missed my last two looks, here are the links:
EOTD: Shooting Star
EOTD: Southern Belle

L.A. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow
in BES508 Moon Rock

Swatches

Teal on lid. Blue on lower lash line and crease.
Black in outer V.

Double eyeliner. Black with silver on top.

Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss
in W101 Everlasting Petal

Full face shot.

Ingredients.
FACE:
Avon Healthy Makeup Mousse Foundation in V201 Medium Beige
Wet n Wild Natural Wear Mineral Foundation in 747 Medium
Avon Smoldering Pastels Blush Duo in Mauve Fantasy

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
L.A. Colors 3 Color Eyeshadow in BES508 Moon Rock
Avon Color Trend Eyeliner in Midnight Blue (on waterline)
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Silver
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black

LIPS:
Avon Perfect Wear Extralasting Lip Gloss in Everlasting Petal

What I think of this trio just repeats what I've said about the other two. I like it very much. I've never been fond of blue eyeshadows on me, personally, but I think these shades are really pretty and pigmented. I don't think they look all that great on me but as for the eyeshadows alone, they are really good shadows.

The look I did today works well as a nighttime look, if you ask me. The other two were fun and colorful, playful daytime colors. I do plan on wearing these again and trying something different. Not sure what I didn't like about this specific look so much, maybe it was the silver liner. I don't know. But I do like the shadows.

Which of the three trios is your favorite?

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥♥ All the items mentioned in this post were bought by me with my own money. These are my own thoughts and my own honest opinions. ♥♥

9 comments:

  1. Really? I think the blue looks great on you. I didn't like the silver eyeliner as much but still pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great u are doing these posts...showing how many different looks u can get from 1 palette of 3 colors! this is great! By the way im a new follower and i really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty on you, I think blues look great! The silver eyeliner adds to it I think :) I like the lip color too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very pretty on you
    Really like the lip color.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous! :) I really love the eye/lips they go together so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Joann, thank you. And no, I'm not real comfortable with blue on. I'm not sure why, though. LOL. And I totally agree, I don't like the silver liner. I think without the liner, the look would be much better. I'll do it next time with good old trusty black liner :)

    @D.Sadie, thank you, ma'am! The colors really are pretty I'm just not convinced they look good on me :)

    @Glitz Glam Budget, I am a huge bargain shopper! I'd love to buy MAC and all those other higher end products but I just can't afford them so I make do with what I have. I am really loving my $1 finds these days. And thank you so much for being a new follower and liking my blog. Believe me when I say, that means so so much to me! :)

    @Amber, thank you! I think YOU could pull off blue way better than me! I think it might be your eye color. LOL. I wasn't crazy about the silver liner but maybe that's because I'm used to wearing black all the time :) Oh, and this lip color, girlie, it's my fave!

    @Hunter87, thank you, friend! I think it will take me a while to get used to using this eyeshadow trio but this lip color, I wear it often. I love this pink and I'm not a huge fan of pink lippies! :)

    @Vintage Makeup, I ♥ you! LOL. You said I looked gorgeous! Haha. Thank you :) I'm glad that you liked this look. I was a bit hesitant about it but I promised I'd share my looks with you all on my blog even if it was a fail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love how blues and greys contrast together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jacquelyn, thank you sweetums. The colors in this trio are super nice :) I will be attempting to post up the last one, Grassy Knoll, tonight. I have taken the pics but haven't edited them. I hope I can, this cold is kicking my butt and I just want to sleep LOL.

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥