My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Monday, February 21, 2011

AVON CAMPAIGN 26, 2010: HAUL

Where in the world have I been this February?!?! Seriously, where? What has been so important that I have abandoned my blog for over a week?? LIFE. I guess.

Oh my goodness, yes, life. So many things going on. Good and bad. I usually blog at the end of the day when the little ones are in bed but lately, I'm like, "forget that, I'm going to bed." So, so sad. I have been so exhausted that I cannot even think straight. Crazy, beautiful life.

So, since I'm on Project 5 Pan, I thought I would post some old hauls that I have. This is the oldest haul that I have. I got this back in December 2010. I have not used the products yet so no review just photos and swatches.

If you don't know by now, I do sell Avon and mark. so that is why you see a lot of Avon products on my blog. I have more Avon than anything else because 1) I sell it. I have to use it to know what I am selling and be able to recommend products. And 2) I get my purchases at a discount. Simple.

But since I started my blog, I have been buying a wider variety of brands of makeup. I mean, who wants to see a blog full of Avon products? It's not an Avon blog! In now way am I trying to get you to buy Avon. I'm just blogging about what I have. I like Avon, that's why I sell it. But honestly, I don't like all the products or colors or fragrances. I am not putting down the Avon company or name, I'm just being honest. I will not say I like something if I don't.

OK, with that being said, let's see what I bought back in Campaign 26.



Precision Glimmer Powder Eyeshadow
Dune

Precision Glimmer Powder Eyeshadow
Dune
Flash


Precision Glimmer Powder Eyeshadow
Dune
No flash


Glazewear Dimensions Lipstick
Nude Gold


Glazewear Dimensions Lipstick
Nude Gold
Flash


Glazewear Dimensions Lipstick
Nude Gold
No flash

Perfect Wear Extralasting Powder Eyeshadow
Coral Beat


Perfect Wear Extralasting Powder Eyeshadow
Coral Beat
Flash


Perfect Wear Extralasting Powder Eyeshadow
Coral Beat
No flash


Advance Techniques
Professional Hair Care
Intense Repair


"Formulated with Creatine plus a Repairing Polymer Complex to help
strengthen and repair brittle, damaged hair, this technologically
advanced leave-in lotion repairs up to 95% of damage from split ends
within a week of regular use."


Avon Nailwear Pro
Nail Enamel
Golden Wine


Avon Nailwear Pro
Nail Enamel
Golden Wine
Flash


Avon Nailwear Pro
Nail Enamel
Blue Flare


Avon Nailwear Pro
Nail Enamel
Blue Flare
Flash
So, there it is. Over all, I'm satisfied with the items I bought. The colors look nice to me. Is there anything here that you would like to see a review on?

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have another blog post up tomorrow and get back in the swing of things.

Luv & Luk,
--L.

3 comments:

  1. I love Avons advanced techniques hair products!! That red nail color is very pretty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amber, oh great! My hair needs help soooo sooo very bad. It's so dry and damaged. I hope this helps. I like the scent to the Advance Techniques line :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Avi, hey there girl! My sister is in love with Mambo Melon. She has boughten like 3 from me! Avon nail polishes tend to chip on me real quick but I still love the clolors :) I have few of the Precision e/s but haven't really used them. I just swatch them. I should use them to see if I really like them :) I would love to see you do Avon hauls from the things that you buy! God bless you also, friend! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥