My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Saturday, February 12, 2011

SUBBIE SATURDAY: 2/12/11

Another Saturday, another installment of Subbie Saturday!

I met this lady on Twitter. From the beginning she was a doll to me. So sweet. She's a really nice gal who I love to chat with. And when I found out she had a blog, I had to check it out.

You should too. It's a great blog.

So who is this week's beauty blogger in the spotlight??

AVI


Visit her blog at
Purple Eye Diamond
Avi has blog posts including FOTDs which everyone loves. She also does collection posts and posts on her top favorite items. Her blog also consists of product reviews and links to see her YouTube videos.

I like Avi's blog because she uses a variety of makeup brands. She uses higher end stuff like MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, MUFE but also utilizes the less expensive brands such as Avon, mark., NYX, and E.L.F. There's a little something for everyone!

Don't forget to check out her Tips n Tricks!, Nail of the week!, and Product of the week! pages.

On her blog, you'll find links to follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Beautylish. I follow. I think it's a good idea if you do too.

I hope you take the time to check out Purple Eye Diamond if you haven't already. Show Ms. Avi some love. She deserves it for a wonderul blog!

Good luck to you, Avi, and here's to a successful blog!

Luv & Luk,
--L.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like it! I do hope it helps out and brings you in more subbies. That would be great, huh :)

    ReplyDelete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥