My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Two Months, Three Days

Hello, my Pretties!

I cannot believe that it has been 2 months and 3 days since the last time I wrote in my blog!  That is unacceptable!  Mainly because I don't really have a good enough reason as to why I stopped blogging in the first place.  Bummer.

In case you are wondering, no much has been going on, actually.  My girls just started school this past August.  Even my baby!  My 3 year old is in pre school now, full time, and my oldest started the 3rd grade.  At the moment, I am still a stay at home mom even though there isn't any children at home from the hours of 7:30 am - 3:30 pm.  For the last two weeks I've sort of been bumming around.  I FINALLY get to watch TV, mind you TV that isn't Disney.  I take a short nap on some days.  I have a peaceful breakfast.  I still do my household chores, of course, and sometimes, I make time (or rather, muster up the energy) to workout.

Working out was a huge thing for me this summer.  I actually started back in March 2013 on my new healthy lifestyle and managed to drop 30 pounds.  I was running 4 miles a day in July and bumped it up to 6 miles a day in August.  But then school started and my mornings have been hectic getting the girls ready and making breakfast then dropping them off and by the time all that is said and done, it's too darn hot to go out running.  I live in Texas, remember.  It's always summer here.

Little by little I have gained some of my weight back and I've been trying to get back into the swing of things.  I need to drop another 30 pounds to be where I want to be.  It took me 6 months to lose the first 30 so I'm giving myself another 6 months to lose the last 30.  But to be honest, I think if I can drop another 20 pounds, I'd be pretty happy.  You can follow my progress on Instagram (msprettyfulgirl) because I post a lot of my fitness tid bits there.

Oh!  And a major thing is that I'm looking for a job now.  You know, since my kids are in school, I might as well go back to work.  I haven't worked in nearly 4 years.  My last day of work was back in September 2009 since I quit so that I could prepare for the birth of my daughter who was due in October.  I'm so rusty and I'm scared to go back to work but I did apply with a clothing store chain that I used to work for before.  I got an interview and aced that.  Now tomorrow I have my second interview, this time with the district manager, and hopefully I will get hired.  OMG, TOMORROW!  Eeep!  I'm so terrified!

I've seriously been thinking about starting up my YouTube channel again.  Not sure though.  I have so many social media accounts that I never keep up with them all.  Haha.  I love YouTube and I wanted to be the next big thing, (haha, very funny, right?) but I just can't compete or compare to the girls out there making awesome videos!  Oh well, we shall see if I get the courage to start up again.  If I do, I'll need your help.  What would you like to see?  What kind of things interest you?  What would make you watch my channel?

Oh gosh, well, that's all for now.  I have missed my blog with the fire of a thousand suns.  I hope I can bring it back from the dead...

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, honey. I could sure use it! I'm the type of person that gets very scared and nervous meeting new people. Haha. Last interview went really well so I'm hoping for the same for tomorrow. I think I might actually blog about it, no matter how it goes :)

      Delete

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥