My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beauty In Beast Mode: Weekly Weigh In (9/15-9/21)

Hello, my Pretties!

This post was supposed to go up yesterday, Saturday, but I simply just ran out of time and so here it is today.

This type of post which I call a "Weekly Weigh In" should be posted on Saturdays from now on.  Weekly Weigh In posts are to share my progress, or lack there of, in my weight loss journey.  I will share my weight loss/weight gain for that week, workouts I did, and maybe even healthy food ideas.

Since introducing my new fitness/healthy lifestyle to you all recently, I have been nothing but a bum!  No joke!  It's depressing really...

At first I was all about fitness and exercising daily and eating only healthy foods and I was loving it and I was feeling great.  The weight was coming off and I couldn't be happier!  But now, now I got lazy and have been eating my bad old diet and hardly exercising at all.  And guess what, the weight is coming back!  Big shocker there.

I made the choice to constantly be posting my workouts or food intake on Instagram, on my Beauty In Beast Mode Facebook Page, and now on here because I thought it would keep me motivated.  ACCOUNTABLE.  I didn't want to fail in front of my people.  I thrived on their compliments and words of encouragement.  It kept me going when I just wanted to give up. 

But things changed and I don't know why.

I rarely exercise now.

It's like I can be in a routine and workout everyday and be fine with it but the one day I don't workout, it's nearly impossible to workout the next day.  The same goes with food.  I can eat so clean and healthy and I'm fine.  I don't want a piece of cake or a glass of Coke but the moment I have that taste, I can turn it off.  I want to eat!  Eat everything in sight! 

People have always told me not to be so strict with myself.  It's ok not to workout everyday.  It's ok to have "bad" treats every once in a while.  But I know me.  The moment I fall off the imaginary wagon, I'm too lazy, weak to jump back on.

September was supposed to be SLIM DOWN SEPTEMBER for me.  I haven't done much slimming at all.  I started September 1st at 155.2 and three weeks in, as of Saturday 9/21, I weigh 154.7.  That is only .5 oz. weight loss.  Talk about disappointing.

So for the week of 9/15-9/21:
♥ Sunday (9/15) Weigh In: 154.5
♥ Saturday (9/21) Weigh In: 154.7
♥ # of Workouts: 2


Workout: September 18, 2013

Sunday's Workout:
Treadmill
2.000 miles
29:45 duration
307 calories burned


Workout: September 20, 2013

Friday's Workout:
Treadmill
2.000 miles
25:45 duration
264 calories

So as you can see, I have not been doing enough. 

I always add a fitness related quote to my workout collages to help inspire and motivate myself and others as well since I share these photos on Facebook and Instagram.  Usually, a witty quote can motivate me unlike no other but lately, they are just words to me.

I want to get back to my fitness loving self.  She is inside me suffocating under all my fat but I know she is in there. 

I know I can get back in the hang of it as long as I keep trying and pushing myself.  I did it once, I can do it again!

I'm going to bring it on!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥