My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, September 20, 2013

Fashionista Friday: Read Between the Lines

Hello, my Pretties!
 
It's finally Friday!!
 
And you know what that means.  It's time for another edition of Fashionista Friday!
 
The outfit I have for you today I created myself.  I envisioned myself at a beautiful lush, peaceful park on a sunny fall day where there was the slightest nip in the delicate breeze.  I pictured myself wearing this while sitting on a park bench and reading a book or magazine and sipping on a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.  Which I haven't tried but have heard so much about!

I have never in my adult life worn colored jeans but I remember rocking them in like 2nd grade.  Haha.  But I saw these coral colored pants and I was drawn to them!  They are so pretty!  And just so I wouldn't feel so colorful, I paired it with the black and white stripped top to tone it down. The contrast between the stripped top and the floral scarf was a match made in heaven for me.

The shoes and the bag were kept simple.  Black flats are a must for fall.  They are casual,  work appropriate,  and can even be dressed up.  The big black bag is something I would use on a daily basis.  I like to carry everything but the kitchen sink in my purse.  Half the stuff in my purse I never use.  But it has to hold my makeup bag, wallet, cell phone, keys, paperback book, Nook, and iPad, for sure.  Haha.

And the manicure, well, that just ties the entire look together!  I adore the pattern and the colors are on point!

I do not own anything like this in my closet but I'm definitely going to try and recreate this look.  I am so in love with it.  It's sort of like welcoming fall while not quite ready to let summer go.

Would you wear this?

Have a wonderful weekend!  Oh, and by the way, Sunday is the first day of fall!   Yay!

Luv & Luk,
--L.

♥ I did this blog post on my Samsung Galaxy 3. ♥
 
Follow me on Polyvore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥