My Pretties

Total Pageviews


Friday, September 27, 2013

Fashionista Friday: Sundays in September

Sundays in September

Hello, my Pretties!
 
I know, today is Friday, Fashionista Friday to be exact, but this look I created feels like a Sunday to me.  Casual.  Comfy.  Cozy.
 
I created this on Polyvore.  When I did this look, I didn't think to watermark it with my blogger name but I promise I created this look.
 
Let me just say, I have never worn a flannel shirt because I have always felt to manly to wear one.  Being overweight and wearing flannel has never proven to be a good look on me.  But a girl can dream, no?  And that's why I love Polyvore!
 
And OMG, the jacket!  The boots!  I'm loving those two pieces the most.  But I also adore the leather bow accented bracelet.  I know it looks like a belt but it's a bracelet.  And the leaf shaped earrings were too cute not to add to this September inspired outfit.
 
Make sure to follow me on Polyvore at http://msprettyfulgirl.polyvore.com/ to see more of my creations and get all the info on where you can buy the items I pick for my sets.

Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥♥Thank you so much for taking the time to view and comment on my blog. I love to read your comments and I promise to respond to all comments. Have a Prettyful day!♥♥